“In any right triangle the square of the hypotenuse equals the sum of the squares of the legs.” Pythagoras of Samos There are hundreds of demonstrations of this theorem (ES Loomis, cataloged 367 different tests, other authors speak of 1000), more than any other mathematical theorem. These tests have been designed by […]Continue Reading
- El “Dodecaedro romano”. Un artefacto enigmático del s. II
- Micro stand. Caduceus. Sarah Evil
- The first Jissaw puzzle in the History
- Umayyad Caliphate art. Madinat al-Zahra replicas
- (Español) Pie de micro personalizado. (Mr. Sóriver)
- Winged keys
- Guestbook III (DIY “Vintage” box)
- Guestbook II. Photo card board.
- A very special guestbook.
- The invention of the telephone.