What if we put the gates of Moria? This was the question I asked my wife when we did not know what to do with the big mirror we have in the entrance hall. Of course the answer was a resounding yes. Said and done, a week after the mirror was decorated. The first thing […]Continue Reading
- El “Dodecaedro romano”. Un artefacto enigmático del s. II
- Micro stand. Caduceus. Sarah Evil
- The first Jissaw puzzle in the History
- Umayyad Caliphate art. Madinat al-Zahra replicas
- (Español) Pie de micro personalizado. (Mr. Sóriver)
- Winged keys
- Guestbook III (DIY “Vintage” box)
- Guestbook II. Photo card board.
- A very special guestbook.
- The invention of the telephone.