First, a little bit of history. The Rosetta Stone is an ancient Egyptian granodiorite inscribed with a decree issued at Memphis in 196 BCE on behalf of King Ptolemy V. The decree appears in three scripts: the upper text is Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, the middle portion Demotic script, and the lowest Ancient Greek. Because it presents […]Continue Reading
- El “Dodecaedro romano”. Un artefacto enigmático del s. II
- Micro stand. Caduceus. Sarah Evil
- The first Jissaw puzzle in the History
- Umayyad Caliphate art. Madinat al-Zahra replicas
- (Español) Pie de micro personalizado. (Mr. Sóriver)
- Winged keys
- Guestbook III (DIY “Vintage” box)
- Guestbook II. Photo card board.
- A very special guestbook.
- The invention of the telephone.