The history of the puzzles goes back to the second half of the s. XVIII when the cartographer and engraver John Spilsbury created for educational purposes, around 1767, the first puzzle of history by sticking one of its maps on a wooden board and cutting the countries by the borders. Some sources point out that […]Continue Reading
- El “Dodecaedro romano”. Un artefacto enigmático del s. II
- Micro stand. Caduceus. Sarah Evil
- The first Jissaw puzzle in the History
- Umayyad Caliphate art. Madinat al-Zahra replicas
- (Español) Pie de micro personalizado. (Mr. Sóriver)
- Winged keys
- Guestbook III (DIY “Vintage” box)
- Guestbook II. Photo card board.
- A very special guestbook.
- The invention of the telephone.