Caliphic art is one of the stages of development of Islamic art in Al-Andalus, and passes between the 8th and 10th centuries, (beginning of the Taifa Kingdoms). Andalusí Muslim art developed according to religious canons and oriental influences, adapting many times to pre-Muslim architectural and decorative techniques or motifs. In Cordoba, capital of the caliphate […]Continue Reading
- El “Dodecaedro romano”. Un artefacto enigmático del s. II
- Micro stand. Caduceus. Sarah Evil
- The first Jissaw puzzle in the History
- Umayyad Caliphate art. Madinat al-Zahra replicas
- (Español) Pie de micro personalizado. (Mr. Sóriver)
- Winged keys
- Guestbook III (DIY “Vintage” box)
- Guestbook II. Photo card board.
- A very special guestbook.
- The invention of the telephone.